Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Kerl family blog

So we now have a wonderful new addition to our family and felt the need to start a family blog. I always read my sister's blog and love seeing how the family is doing so I am jumping on the blogging train. I will try to at least update weekly but those who know me might laugh at that sentence. I'm not the best at keeping people in the mix ;)

We have had a very exciting month. Mike, Christopher and I welcomed our baby girl, Brooklyn Kawehikapuokalani Kerl to our family on March 6th 2009 (3-6-09 coolest birthday ever!) She was 7lbs 10 oz and 19 inches long. Brooklyn is now 2 weeks old and already weighs 8lbs 7oz she had her first bath and already loves to hold her head up.

Christopher is the best big brother in the world. He has so much love for his little sister it is amazing. He is already planning all the activities they will do together and of course all the dinosaurs he will teach her about.

Our days are filled with feedings, quick naps, diapers and trying to keep Christopher entertained.




So for this week that is the update. Let me know if there is anything you want me to update you on and again I will try to keep this blog updated ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! Love it Kimbo. Love you all too. I am DYING to see that baby. We miss you so much. Looks like you've got this blog thing under control, I'm so happy you started one. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I must admit I never considered my daughters would turn into bloggers (that term didn't even exsist when you were little)but this is sure a nice way to keep in touch and see current pictures of the family. We love you Kimbo and Mike and wnat you to give the kids a big hug and kiss from Papa and Gram. xoxox

    ReplyDelete